For those requiring disabled camping or access to family camping, you must call Ticketsellers to book your space as these are limited and cannot be guaranteed on the day: 0844 870 0000 (24hrs) or 0121 472 6688 (office hours)
Camplight will set up a tent for you, taking the sting out of camping. This service is low cost with prices varying depending on the size of the tent that you have.
- You will need to purchase one pass per vehicle to gain access to the campervan field. These need to be purchased in advance of arrival with your festival entry ticket and you will be asked to state your registration number and vehicle type.
- The maximum allotted space for your vehicle is 7m x 5m. You will only be allocated this size space if your vehicle requires it due to space limitations in the field.
- Once you have parked your vehicle you will not be able to exit the site and re-enter excluding in the event of an emergency. Should an emergency occur a festival steward and the Health & Safety or Site Manager should be informed and a banksman will help guide your vehicle to a safe exit. Otherwise, once your vehicle has left the site it cannot re-enter.
- Tents cannot be set up in the campervan field and campervans cannot be located in the general campsite. The only exception is small tents for very young children, in the campervan field. In all other cases you will be asked to take down your tent.
- If you are disabled and receive PIP, then please check out our access page to find out more about disability provisions.
Thursday 21 July: 17:00 – 23:00
Friday 22 July: 10:00 – 23:00
Saturday 23 July: 10:00 – 22:00
Sunday 24 July: 10:00 – 17:00
Please do not arrive before your ticket type allows, before our gates open or after they close as we will not be able to admit you.
Friday 22 July: 12.00 – 04.00 (Sat)
Saturday 23 July: 09.00 – 04.00 (Sun)
Sunday 24 July: 09.00 – 01.00 (Mon)
What time do I have to leave the site by? The campsite will close at midday on Monday 25 July 2015. The cows need their home back, after all.
However, if you’re feeling nosy we encourage visitors to use the local shops where possible and help support the local community. Vegans can get basic commodities as well as loads of treats and the local bakeries are always worth a visit, but check out the Chicken Cow Cafe on site for all your wholesome sweet and savoury needs.
Or get in touch with Camplight, who will set up a tent for you, to take some of your camping stresses away.
However, if sleeping anywhere near the ground really isn’t for you there is a plentiful supply of local inns and great countryside accommodation in Herefordshire. Check out: Visit Herefordshire and Go Herefordshire for more info.
Once on site, never challenge thieves, but immediately report to campsite stewards any unknown person entering your tent, this includes someone “accidentally” entering the wrong tent or looking for a friend. You are also the eyes and ears of the festival so let a steward or security personnel know if you see anything suspicious. Make friends with your neighbours, watch out for each other. Always keep valuable items about your person. Split cash between your pockets, don’t have a wallet sticking out. Never leave bags unattended. Place valuables in your sleeping bag when you go to sleep. Keep your camp tidy & your tent messy. Having a messy tent will make it harder for thieves to find items they are looking for. Consider using cheap phones for festival use and stick your phone number onto your keys. If you think you have been the victim of crime or have lost any property then please report this to our Info Office staff straight away. For more information please read our safety at festivals page.
If you would like more detail on any of the policies or procedures detailed here, then email us and we’ll answer any further questions.
*All content within this website is correct as at the time of publication but please remember that bookings for artists, facilities and venues are all subject to change any time up to the end of the festival. To stay as up to date as possible, subscribe to receive updates or keep in touch on facebook and twitter.
* last updated: 30.12.15