How to Apply
Read the terms and conditions thoroughly, you must be prepared to adhere to these. If not then volunteering may not be for you.
FESTIVAL VOLUNTEER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All volunteers must register at the festival ticket hut between the hours of 5pm and 8pm on Thursday 20 July for Thursday night & Friday daytime shifts, and register by 11am on Friday 21 July for later shifts.
- You will be required to present proof of your UK citizenship (ie. right to work) on arrival at your training session. This should be the proof, of which you have supplied copies to Nozstock, in your application. This can be provided in the form of:
- EU passport, or
- birth certificate, or
- national insurance number card with a P60 or P45
- [a driving license, even for the UK, is NOT adequate]
- If you have another means of proof that you would like to check is suitable please email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify.
- You will be expected to work as many hours are necessary to meet the needs of your brief effectively and deliver the required results after the festival.You may be asked to attend specific events or venues at certain times in the festival as photo ops appear throughout the weekend. You will also be designated a specific brief of an area/some areas to cover at the festival by your key contact.
- To volunteer you will need to buy a ticket at a cost of £140, which will be returned to you within 10 days after the last day of the festival if you are called to work and complete your shifts. The ticket fee is non-refundable if you do not complete all of your assigned shifts or if you cancel. Your booking fee will also be refunded.
- Your priority as a volunteer is to help us run Nozstock The Hidden Valley. We appreciate that there may be specific attractions at the festival that you may want to see, and although we will try to be accommodating where possible, it may be that requests cannot be met.
- If you are accepted, you will receive acceptance notification once we have processed your form. Full confirmation will be conditional on your ticket payment being processed.
- If you are not successful, Nozstock will inform you. Your payment will be refunded in full and notification sent to you by email.
- Please ensure your phone is charged and on all weekend and that you are able to answer it in case of shift changes or important messages.
- Failure to attend an assigned shift or working in an intoxicated state will result in your ticket fee being non-returned.
- You will receive further information regarding your specific festival brief and duties after 30 June 2017. Though we will make every effort to notify you of any changes in good time, occasionally alterations to the volunteer briefs can occur up to and on the days of the festival. You will be expected to be flexible and alter your allocated areas if required to do so. Nozstock will make every effort to honour your original brief as originally notified.
- All volunteers and workers are subject to the same ticket terms & conditions and rules & regs as any other attendee at Nozstock festival.
Please complete all fields in the application or it may not be considered when making selections.