RULES AND REGULATIONS – NOZSTOCK 2017
*updated 8 Aug 2016*
Nozstock 2017 takes places between 21 to 23 July 2017 and is being organised by Nozstock Limited. All ticket holders and any other guests and visitors to Nozstock 2017 (including traders, performers and staff) should read these rules and regulations carefully – you must observe them during your stay at Nozstock 2017. If you breach them then we may eject you from the site.
- To gain access to Nozstock 2017 you will need to produce a printout of a valid ‘e-ticket’ (if bought from our website) or hard copy ‘paper ticket’ (if bought from one of our authorised ticket sellers). A valid ticket means a complete hard copy ‘paper ticket’ or full ‘e-ticket’ printout. If you arrive with a defaced or incomplete ticket then we will not permit entry. If you are a trader, a performer, a volunteer, a member of staff then you will need to bring written confirmation of this or you may be denied entry. In addition to your ticket or written confirmation you will also need to bring valid ID. For details of acceptable ID types please see our website FAQs. A ticket is not valid without accompanying ID.
- In order to gain access to our car park then you will need to buy a car parking ticket – these are available in advance or, subject to availability, on the gate. For safety reasons we do not allow sleeping in the car parking area. In order to gain access to our campervan/live-in vehicle area then you will need to buy a campervan ticket – these must be purchased in advance as they always sell out. Please see our website for details. You cannot bring a vehicle into the main festival site.
- If you are aged 16 and under then you must be accompanied at all times by a ticket holding adult (21+) who must accept responsibility for your safety for the duration of Nozstock 2017 (maximum of 4 per adult). We will check all of this on entrance to the site and if you are aged 16 and under you will not be permitted to enter Nozstock 2017 unless we are satisfied that you have someone looking after you. 17 year olds are permitted to enter without a guardian.
- Please note that some acts at Nozstock 2017 will be unsuitable for children: the Velveteen Valley cabaret will contain nudity; comedy sets may contain swearing. Other stages may feature material not suitable for children that we are unable to predict and classify due to the nature of live performance.
- On entry you will be issued with a wristband – this is your proof that you have been permitted entry. The wristband remains the property of Nozstock Limited until the end of Nozstock 2017. You must not tamper with the wristband or allow it to be tampered with. If the wristband has been tampered with or you are found to be not wearing a wristband then you will be removed from the site. Your wristband is your responsibility.
- Nozstock 2017 is a licensed and child-friendly event. The law applies at Nozstock The Hidden Valley as it does everywhere else. For your welfare and safety illegal substances will not be tolerated on-site, this includes nitrous oxide gas. Those caught in possession of, or dealing in illegal substances will be processed in accordance with the law.
- We do not permit any of the following items anywhere on site: portable laser equipment and pens, unauthorised professional film or video equipment, professional audio recording equipment, air horns, spray cans, fireworks and flares, Chinese lanterns, animals, or anything that we consider could be used as a weapon.
- We allow each adult ticket holder to bring a reasonable amount of alcohol for their own consumption onto the campsite on Friday but we do not allow alcohol on re entry on the Saturday and Sunday – what we consider reasonable will be at our absolute discretion. Your alcohol must be kept in the camping areas and will not be permitted to be brought into the performance arena – there are plenty of bars in our arenas selling a range of drinks at pub prices.
- For security reasons we do not allow glass anywhere on site – even in the camping areas.
- It is a condition of entry that you agree to be searched when you enter the site and whenever you enter the performance arena. If you are found to be carrying prohibited items then we may confiscate them or we may eject you from the site.
- We reserve the right to search you at any time if we suspect you of carrying any prohibited items, or if we suspect you of carrying out illegal activities. If you refuse to be searched then we may eject you from the site.
- We will not tolerate any violent or abusive behaviour towards our staff or other festival goers – you will be immediately ejected. Please co-operate with our staff – they are there for your safety and security.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- As a condition of entry you irrevocably consent to being photographed, filmed or sound recorded for TV, Video, DVD, Webcast or other marketing or public broadcast as part of the audience or by security CCTV.
- If you are lucky enough to look under the age of 25 then you will be asked to prove that you are 18+ when purchasing alcohol or tobacco or when gaining entry to age-restricted venues on the site. We only accept recognised original photo ID such as a passport, drivers license, etc.
- We do not permit any trading or flyering on site without our prior written consent.
- Official merchandise will be available on site. Please do not buy from unlawful street traders.
- Please use the litter bins and recycling points provided.
- No campfires or other fire sources are allowed anywhere on site. No generators or sound systems are permitted unless we have agreed this in writing with you prior to arrival. You will be asked to provide proof of this permission and this will be validated on site by the personnel stated in your letter.
- There will be plenty of clean toilets – please use them and not the hedges. Consider your environment.
- Remember – smoking is not permitted in any enclosed public spaces or buildings. A festival is no different.
- Have fun but please act responsibly – consider your own safety and that of other guests.
- Attending any festival carries risks. Admission to Nozstock 2017 is at your own risk. If you are looking after children under the age of 17 then you assume responsibility for their safety and well being. Neither we, nor the Premises License Holder, will be liable for any theft, loss or damage to property (including motor vehicles) unless such theft, loss or damage to property has been caused by our negligence – liability for theft, loss or damage to property caused by your own negligence or by the acts or omissions of traders, patrons or any other third parties is excluded. Neither we, nor the Premises License Holder will be liable for any personal injury unless your injury has been caused by our negligence – liability for personal injury caused by your own negligence or by the acts or omissions of traders, patrons or any other third parties is excluded.
- You must observe any reasonable instructions given to you by our staff.
- Those with special access requirements must appraise themselves of our access and disabilities policies and rules and follow those requests.
- These rules and regulations are subject to change.
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEARING