We’ve been busy hatching plans for how we can go greener for Noz’ 2017. One of the big suggestions to come out of the survey from you guys, was the introduction of a refundable eco-bond to encourage visitors to clean up their campsite. These have been introduced across a whole bunch o’ festivals lately and we feel it’s time to do the same here in the Hidden Valley. So, you’ll find a £5 deposit is added to each ticket when purchasing from today onwards. This is fully refunded at the festival on the Monday morning, when you provide us with a full bin bag of rubbish (no bottles and cans please – they’re for the recycling), and your barcoded eco-bond ticket. We’re really looking forward to seeing how sparkling the site can look with a gentle nudge in a greener direction and thank you for all the other green and clean suggestions you’ve been sending in – keep ’em coming!
Can’t make it to the farm for the whole weekend? Don’t panic! You can still get your Noz-fix with a Sunday ticket.
What’s happening on Sunday, you ask? Well, the valley is home to 10 wonder-filled areas full of diverse sounds, ridiculous comedy and elaborate visual delights. Filling the final day with their musical genius, our Sunday headline acts on the Orchard Stage: Imelda May, The Skints, Professor Elemental and Willie & the Bandits. Across on the Garden Stage there will be some delicious sounds from Mystro and Cut la Vis, Eva Lazarus, Solo Banton and the Upper Cut Band, Randall and DJ Marky. The Bullpen will be blasting some serious sound from the likes of Tea Unit, Verbal Highz, The Skuff and Klashnekoff.
Fancy some comedy to cure those Sunday blues? Head to the Laughing Stock to have your sides well and truly split by Phil Kay, Henning Wehn and many more. Be impressed by our NozSlam spoken word finalists and as with all of Nozstock, there is plenty of kids entertainment too. If getting creative on a Sunday if your thing, try your hand at making greek pots, magic lanterns, Bandhani tie dye and Aztec sundials. Don’t worry about missing your sunday roast at the pub, we have good, affordable local food and drink to satisfy your every need.There is a whole lot more going on, but you’ll have to bring your ears, eyes and glitter to experience it!
Where do I buy a Sunday ticket? Show up at the entrance gate between 10am and 5pm to get your wristband.
How much is it? £35.
Can I camp? Yes – your Sunday ticket permits you to camp Sunday night. Please remember that the campsite closes at 1pm on Monday 25th July
Can I park? Yes – parking on Sunday costs £10.
If you have any questions that haven’t been answered, email us at email@example.com or give us a ring on 01885 475005.
Are you ready to walk, dance and stumble like an egyptian at Nozstock 2016? We are, and we can’t wait for you to arrive! With just under one week to go we’re sure your festival prep is in full swing, excitement is brewing and the difficult packing process is underway.
Here’s a few pointers before we welcome you through the gates of Angkor Wat next week! *Drumroll Please*
TICKETS & ENTRY
- If you’reaged 16 and under you will need a parent/guardian aged 21 or over accompanying you otherwise we won’t be able to let you in.
- Please, please, please don’t forget to bring a form of identification with you. Nozstock might be an escape from reality for the weekend, but you will need to present ID if asked to do so.
- Print and check you have the correct tickets, if you have any queries our ticket team are on hand to help answer them – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your tickets should have barcodes on them so you can get scanned and recieve your wristband on entry. We recommend you book parking in advance to make your access quicker and smoother.
- Pedestrian gate opening hours for the weekend are…
|Thurs||17:00 – 23:00|
|Fri||09:00 – 23:00|
|Sat||10:00 – 22:00|
|Sun||10:00 – 17:00|
|Mon||Closes at 13:00|
TRAVEL & GREEN INITATIVES
- Not managed to find your chariot to get here?Fear not, there are plenty of ways to get to Nozstock. Visit our transport page and remember to travel safe!
- All aboard the Noz Express! Save your money and our planet by travelling on our coaches. Book your tickets from Hereford, Worcester, Bristol & London here
- Nozstock is held on a working farm – please help us keep the cows happy and respect our community.
- Don’t forget the clean campsite competition judges will be awarding our cleanest eco Nozzers on Sunday at the Bandstand!
- From Sunday afternoon our lovely green team will be collecting any donated items that you can spare from camp, that you’d like to share with People in Motion… these will be sent out to refugees across Europe.
- Although Nozstock is a family friendly festival, sadly, like many festivals, a small amount of tent thefts do occur each year. Check out our anti-theft tips on how to avoid those nasty egyptian tomb robbers!
- Register your belongings to Immobilise to improve the chances of getting your stuff back if unfortunately it does go walkabout.
- Festival Lost Property is located in the Information Hut in the main campsite and is open 24 hours. Please hand in anything you find, there is no better feeling then being reunited with your once lost items.
- First Aid is located in the main campsite, near to the main gate, look for the British Red Cross!
- Look after yourself and your fellow Nozstockers! Check out our top tips to stay safe.
- Check out our Rules & Regs, FAQ page and Site and Festival Map
- For further information please visit here
- Remember, having fun is compulsory!
44 tickets. 22 festivals. 1 great cause.
22 festivals have got together for a one off mega festival fundraiser with the aim of raising funds and awareness for refugees in Northern France. Events involved include Nozstock, Boomtown, Bestival and Secret Garden Party. 100% of the funds raised go to refugee charitys. Get involved with the biggest ever combined festival fundraiser! Be in with a chance to win tickets to one of these amazing events and find out more about a very worthy cause. Enter and donate here www.fundsurfer.com/project/festival-draw
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Nozstock could win many a prize… 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 only if you vote for them! It’s that time of year again, the nominations for the UK Festival Awards are out and gee have we cashed in. With a grand total of five nominations we’re raring to enter the race and bag ’em all. Never fear, all votes are weighted by the festival size so we have just as much of a chance of winning as the festival giants.
As a tasty incentive for you, all voters are entered into the ‘Dream Summer’ prize draw to win 2 VIP tickets to every festival that wins an award. Summer hook up or what! Old hats, you know the drill, Nozstock newbies take note; vote Nozstock: The Hidden Valley for the winner of Best Small Festival, the Grass Roots Award, Best Family Festival, Best Dance Event and of course most importantly… Best Toilets.
Can you believe Nozstock is just eight days away??! We’re counting down the days here at the farm and everything’s looking pretty peachy. Just a quick note to say remember that we stop selling tickets at MIDNIGHT on SATURDAY 18TH JULY via our website so you gotta get in quick. The only way you’ll be able to snag a ticket after Saturday is through See Tickets, who will continue selling them until midnight on Wednesday 22nd. If you want to buy a local ticket then vendors in Bromyard will be selling them for the next few days- but when they’re gone they really are gone. If you haven’t already planned your travel, spare a thought to the Nozstock buses and the GoCarShare pages. Make some festival friends and keep it green!
We can’t wait to see you next weekend, don’t forget to pack your bass faces!
Nozstock have joined up with Wye Valley Brewery to share a pair of Nozstock tickets to whoever can pull off the most inspired, innovative and downright hilarious sci-fi character impression of all time.
That’s right – are you a yodelling Yoda, a dithering Dalek, a voluptuous Vogon or a heuristically programmed HAL 9000? Take this opportunity to shine in a resplendent other-worldly starlight, good humans of earth.
Photo, costume & model: Ffion Nolwenn Roberts
To enter, prepare your hilarious photo or video and post it via YouTube, Instagram or Twitter tagging it with the hashtag #nozstar – the winning image or performance selected by Wye Valley Brewery and Nozstock will be shared across the multitude of Nozstock social media, posted in a blog on the website and the winner gets two freebies to this year’s festival. Join the likes of Wu-Tang Clan, Martha Reeves & The Vandellas, Fuse ODG, Beardyman, DJ Hype, Neville Staple Band, Hospitality and so many more in this interstellar adventure.
Deadline for all entries: 13 July 2015
Have a gander here for the full terms & conditions for entering Nozstock competitions.
Make it so.
Hey Nozzers, with just under 100 days until the Nozstocker’s guide to the Galaxy set’s to take you off to another dimension, it’s time to grab yourself a ticket quick smart
This year we’ve introduced a 3-month instalment plan so buying them is easier than ever.
You can do this direct with Skiddle here.
We’ve also got an out of this world offer, where if you buy 9 tickets, you get the 10th one absolutely free… and all at the tier one price of £99 + NO booking fee! Time to rally up your mates we thinks!
For more information email email@example.com or ring us on 01885 475010, this offer cannot be claimed online.
For all disabled access queries please check our access section here.
Full info and our Ts + Cs can be found in just a click away on our tickets page.
Time to get Nozzing! X
Now that it’s dark so early and cold outside the best place to be is by the fire dreaming of summer and the amazing time awaiting you at the farm. With that in mind we thought it was high time we released tickets…so…
Early Bird tickets will go on sale on Sunday 14th December 2014 at 6pm. Grab your loved ones the gift of Nozstock this Christmas for the bargain price of £85 for Adult Weekend and £75 for Teen Weekend. There is a limited amount available and as ever, we expect them to sell fast..Tell the droid to pour you a long, cool drink and be waiting at your communications port, fingers ready at 6pm…
SUPER EARLY BIRDS HAVE NOW SOLD OUT BUT WE’LL BE RELEASING MORE THIS SIDE OF XMAS, HAVE NO FEAR!
If imagining yourself at Nozstock 2015 is all that is getting you through the thought of the night’s drawing in then we’ve got some news for you…
The festival will take place 24 – 26 July 2015 and a limited amount of super early bird tickets will go on sale Tuesday 7 November at 6pm. They will be priced at £80 for a Friday arrival ticket, £90 for Thursday arrival. Note these are only available from our website ticket’s page.
We expect these tickets to sell like flaming hot hot cakes so if you don’t want to miss out, be sure to get online at 6pm sharpish!
Remember to be the first to hear all our news and updates subscribe to our newsletter HERE (see the purple box on the right) and maybe you could look as happy as this guy….