TICKET SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS – NOZSTOCK 2022
*updated 24 August 2021*
Nozstock 2022 takes places between 21-24 July 2022 and is being organised by Nozstock Limited. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you have any queries then please contact [email protected] before purchase. In buying your ticket you will be accepting these terms and conditions. Where we refer to ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ in these terms and conditions ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ means or refers to Nozstock Limited. These terms are to be observed in tandem with our rules & regulations for access to site.
- Nozstock 2022 is being organised by Nozstock Limited. Your contract will be with Nozstock Limited and no-one else. We do authorise ticket agents to deal with the sale of tickets on our behalf. If you buy a ticket from someone who is not authorised by Nozstock Limited then the ticket will not be valid and it will not permit you entry into Nozstock 2022. If you would like to check whether a particular ticket seller is an authorised agent or not then please email us at [email protected] or check for their name on the Nozstock website.
- You are buying tickets for Nozstock 2022 and not a particular artist or attraction – these are subject to change, even at the last minute. We hope that all the artists and attractions that we publicise will perform but we cannot guarantee this so we will not refund any tickets in such circumstances.
- Children are welcome at Nozstock 2022. However, you must ensure that you obtain tickets for all those who will be attending, including your kids. A limited number of ‘Teen Tickets’ are available at a reduced price for those who will be under 17 on 21 July 2022. ‘Child Tickets’ are available free of charge for those who will be under 13 on 21 July 2022. If your kids will be attending with these reduced price tickets they will need to bring age ID with them that confirms their entitlement to the reduced price ticket they have bought – if they do not then you will need to pay the difference between their reduced price ticket and the adult ticket price.
- Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied at all times by a ticket holding adult (21+) who must accept responsibility for their safety for the duration of Nozstock 2022. We will allow one adult to be responsible for the safety of up to four children but no more. We will check all of this on entrance to the site and children under the age of 17 will not be permitted to enter Nozstock 2022 unless we are satisfied that they have someone looking after them. This is for their safety and security so please ensure that you can comply with these age restrictions before you buy as we will not offer refunds. Please note that some acts at Nozstock 2022 will be unsuitable for children.
- Your ticket(s) will allow you to gain entry on foot to the main Nozstock 2022 site and to camp in our camping fields. You may also use the free Nozstock 2022 bus services between Bromyard Town and the festival site. Your ticket will not permit you to park in our car parks or use our live-in vehicle/campervan areas. If you do intend to bring a vehicle to Nozstock 2022 then you will need to also buy a vehicle ticket – see our website for details. Live-in vehicle tickets must be purchased in advance and will not be available on arrival. Space in our campervan/live-in vehicle fields is very limited and always sells out before the event. Car parking tickets can be bought on arrival, subject to availability. We would strongly suggest you buy in advance. There is strictly no re-entry for vehicles.
- In addition to the price of the ticket to Nozstock 2022 you may have to pay a booking fee and there are additional fees if you pay by credit or debit card.
- All tickets bought for Nozstock 2022 from our website will be personalised ‘e-tickets’, purchased via the Ticketsellers platform. Your tickets will be sent by email to the address that you give us when you buy your tickets. We will ask you who the e-tickets are for – once you have told us who the e-ticket is for then only that person can use that e-ticket. Up until 1 July 2022 we will allow you to transfer an e-ticket to another person but we will charge an administration fee of £5 (per such transfer). We recommend that you retain your confirmation email when purchasing online as proof of purchase.
- Tickets bought from our authorised agents will be hard copy ‘paper tickets’. They will be security coded to guard against resellers – these tickets cannot be transferred and will not be valid if re-sold.
- Your ticket is only valid if it is bought directly from Nozstock Limited via our website or from one of our authorised ticket agents. If you buy your ticket from anyone else then your ticket will not be valid and you will be refused entry to Nozstock 2022.
- Unless we have to cancel Nozstock 2022 we will not refund any tickets so please make sure you can come before you buy. If we do have to cancel Nozstock 2022 then our liability to you will be limited to the face value of your ticket. Booking and credit/debit card charges are not refundable under any circumstances – even if we have to cancel Nozstock 2022.
- We reserve the right to change the date of Nozstock 2022 in the event of circumstances beyond our control. If we have to do this then we will tell you about it as soon as possible.
- In buying a ticket you confirm that you have read and understood our rules and regulations and agree to observe them throughout your stay at Nozstock 2022. If you breach any of our rules and regulations then we may eject you without a providing you with a refund. Our rules and regulations are posted on our website at www.nozstock.com and are subject to amendment.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder. If we refuse admission and you have not breached these terms and conditions or any of our rules and regulations then we will provide you with a refund.
- Those with special access requirements must appraise themselves of our access and disabilities policies and rules and follow those requests.
- You must not use your ticket as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non commercial, without our prior written consent.
- Attending any festival carries risks. Admission to Nozstock 2022 is at your own risk. If you are looking after children under the age of 17 then you assume responsibility for their safety and well-being. Neither we, nor the Premises Licence Holder will be liable for any theft, loss or damage to property (including motor vehicles) unless such theft, loss or damage to property has been caused by our negligence – liability for theft, loss or damage to property caused by your own negligence or by the acts or omissions of traders, patrons or any other third parties is excluded. Neither we, nor the Premises License Holder will be liable for any personal injury unless your injury has been caused by our negligence – liability for personal injury caused by your own negligence or by the acts or omissions of traders, patrons, or any other third parties is excluded.
- You should not attend the Event if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of the event or you are in a bubble with someone who has symptoms. You should not attend the event if you have been told to self-isolate or if your attendance would breach any COVID-19 regulations. If we believe you have not followed guidance or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 you may be refused entry.
- If you cannot attend the event due to COVID-19 (i.e you are self isolating) you must apply for a refund within one month of the event for the face value of the ticket only. Supporting evidence such as confirmation of messages from Track and Trace may be required.
- Any new site rules introduced as a response to COVID-19 will be compulsory for all attendees. These may change before or during the event and will be communicated via newsletter, on site messaging or text. You must ascertain what is required by you to meet any safety measures and comply with all said measures. Failure to do so may lead to eviction from site without refund.
- All attendees may need to provide either proof of double jab or proof of a negative lateral flow test taken within 24 hours of the event in order to gain admission. Attendees should show the text / email from NHS confirming negative status to wristband exchange on arrival. We will communicate whether or not this is needed closer to the event, dependant on the level of risk.
- You are attending this event at your own risk. We will take reasonable measures to promote health and safety but we cannot be responsible for the behaviour of all attendees. You accept we are not responsible should you contract COVID-19 as a result of attending Nozstock 2022. If you contract COVID within 14 days of this event you must inform us.