Advanced tickets are limited now, but we will have some available on the gate on Thursday and Friday for the weekend, as well as Sunday only tickets. All tickets are limited availability.
The following tickets are now on sale in advance:
Adult weekend advanced – Tier 3
12s and under:
Join the Nozsquad ticket ambassadors
These tickets will be available on the gate:
(limited supply only)
Adult Weekend Friday – Sunday || £135
Adult Weekend Thursday – Sunday || £145
Sunday only (includes camping on Sunday night, available from 10am Sunday) || £50
Car Pass || £15
Adult weekend advanced Tiers 1 & 2 – Sold Out
Early birds and super early birds – Sold Out
Teen weekend advanced (13-16) – Sold out
* ID will be requested for ALL ticket holders and may be requested to prove your age for concession tickets including under 13s, so please be ready to display this to the ticket staff on entry. For valid types of ID see our FAQs. CitizenCard offer a £5 discount on their cards for Nozstockers when using this link.
* Tickets for those aged 16 and under will need to be purchased with an adult ticket as per the terms & conditions. Teens can purchase teen tickets and must state their date of birth when purchasing. All those aged 16 and under will need to enter the festival with a guardian aged 21 +. Once all teen tickets are sold teens can purchase adult tickets – date of birth is required.
* All weekend tickets include camping Friday onwards. Thursday arrival tickets include camping Thursday onwards. Parking must be bought separately.
* There are a limited number of all types of ticket & pass. No concession tickets will be on sale during the dates of the festival so please book in advance.
* Booking fees will apply on purchase of your ticket but Nozstock strives to keep these to a minimum. Each ticket for a person will also be subject to a fully refundable ecobond of £5. This can be claimed on delivery of a full bin bag of rubbish at the festival on Monday morning. See further details in our FAQs.
* Please note rules & regulations on site and terms & conditions before arrival. In particular, for security reasons and for the protection of the cows’ land, we do not allow glass or nitrous oxide anywhere on site including the camping areas and car parks.
Jingo (Worcester) – 01905 612731
Ice Bytes (Ledbury) – 01531 634700
Body Mods tattoo studio -01432 340089
* Local residents are eligible for reduced priced tickets (Tier 2 price). Tickets will only be granted on presentation of proof of residence in a HR7 postcode, in conjunction with photo ID. These tickets will only be sold at Bromyard-based ticket outlets. No online purchases are available.
Fotoshop – 01885 482201
Top Garage – 01885 483342
Don’t forget there are ways to travel to Nozstock that are as easy as pie and won’t cost you a shred of energy, as well as being a little kinder on the carbon counter, so you can save it all up for some serious dancing.
Check out our travel page to find the easiest ways to get to Nozstock.
To read our Ticket Terms and Conditions click here.