Super early bird adult £90 Sold out
Early bird adult £95 Sold out
Tier 1 adult £109-119 Sold out
Teen: Friday – Sunday £85 Sold out
Teen: Thursday – Sunday £95 Sold out
(off sale 4PM Thu 20 July)
(off sale 4PM Thu 20 July)
On the gate: Friday – Sunday £130
On the gate: Thursday – Sunday £140
On the gate day ticket: Sunday only £45
(available from 10AM Sun 23 July)
* ID will be requested for ALL ticket holders and may be requested to prove your age for concession tickets including under 13s, so please be ready to display this to the ticket staff on entry. For valid types of ID see our FAQs. CitizenCard offer a £5 discount on their cards for Nozstockers when using this link.
* Tickets for those aged under 17 will need to be purchased with an adult ticket as per the terms & conditions. Teens can purchase teen tickets and must state their date of birth when purchasing. All under 17s will need to enter the festival with a guardian aged 21 +. Once all teen tickets are sold teens can purchase adult tickets – date of birth is required.
* All weekend tickets include camping Friday onwards. Thursday arrival tickets include camping Thursday onwards. Parking must be bought separately.
* There are a limited number of all types of ticket & pass. No concession tickets will be on sale during the dates of the festival so please book in advance.
* Booking fees will apply on purchase of your ticket but Nozstock strives to keep these to a minimum. Each ticket for a person will also be subject to a fully refundable ecobond of £5. This can be claimed on delivery of a full bin bag of rubbish at the festival on Monday morning. See further details in our FAQs.
* Please note rules & regulations on site and terms & conditions before arrival. In particular, for security reasons and for the protection of the cows’ land, we do not allow glass or nitrous oxide anywhere on site including the camping areas and car parks.
Jingo (Worcester) – 01905 612731
Leominster TIC – 01568 616460
Ice Bytes (Ledbury) – 01531 634700
* Local residents are eligible for reduced priced tickets (Tier 1 price). Tickets will only be granted on presentation of proof of residence in a HR7 postcode, in conjunction with photo ID. These tickets will only be sold at Bromyard-based ticket outlets. No online purchases are available.
Fotoshop – 01885 482201
Top Garage – 01885 483342
Don’t forget there are ways to travel to Nozstock that are as easy as pie and won’t cost you a shred of energy, as well as being a little kinder on the carbon counter, so you can save it all up for some serious dancing.
Check out our travel page to find the easiest ways to get to Nozstock.