This is a story all about how Nozstock appeared on the Bromyard Downs, we’d like to take a minute if you’ve got one spare, to remind you of all of the things you should bring there…
With only “7 DAYS TO GO” until the Nozstalgic celebration of our 20th edition of #Nozstock it’s time to think back to your childhood, celebrate the past and help us celebrate 20 years of making memories down on the farm. We know you can’t wait to pitch your tent, sup from your first cool drink and have a look around so have a read of the below to make your arrival to Nozstock as easy as possible.
TICKETS & ENTRY
- If you’re aged 16 and under you will need a parent/guardian aged 21 or over accompanying you, otherwise we won’t be able to let you in.
- Please, please, please don’t forget to bring a form of government identification with you. (Passport, Driving Licence, Citizen Card) Nozstock might be an escape from reality for the weekend, but you will need to present ID if asked to do so.
- Print and check you have the correct tickets, if you have any queries our ticket team are on hand to help answer them – [email protected].
- Your tickets should have barcodes on them so you can get scanned and recieve your wristband on entry. We recommend you book parking in advance to make your access quicker and smoother.
- Searching will be in operation on the gates. Please only bring a reasonable amount of alcohol.
- Illegal drugs including, Nos and Psychoactive Substances are not allowed on site and are still against the law at Nozstock as they are in the outside world.
- Pedestrian gate opening hours for the weekend are…
- Thu 19 – 17:00-23:00
- Fri 20 – 09:00-23:00
- Sat 21 – 10:00-22:00
- Sun 22 – 10:00-17:00
- Mon 23 – Closes at 13:00
- Still stuck for plans on your grand voyage to the festival? Fear not, there are plenty of ways to get to Nozstock from our excellent bus services to GoCarShare where you can make new friends. Visit our transport page and remember to travel safe!
- All aboard the Noz Express! Save your money and our planet by travelling on our coaches. Book your tickets from Hereford, Worcester, Bristol & London here
- Nozstock is held on a working farm – please help us keep the cows happy and respect our community.
- This year at Nozstock we are encouraging everyone to ‘Get Ready To Refill’ and bring a reusable bottle or container. We will have increased water taps across site so please do your bit and bring a reusable bottle.
- Don’t forget the clean campsite competition judges will be awarding our cleanest eco Nozzers on Sunday at the Bandstand!
- From Sunday afternoon our lovely green team will be collecting any donated items that you can spare from camp, that you’d like to share with People in Motion… these will be sent out to refugees across Europe.
- Want to get your Eco-Bond back? Bring a full bag of rubbish to our litter station on the Sunday afternoon or Monday morning after the festival, along with your barcoded ecobond ticket. As long as your bin bag is full and your ticket can be scanned you’ll be returned the £5 ecobond you bought with your ticket. Bags containing bottles or cans will not be accepted. These items should be placed in our recycling bins around site.
- Although Nozstock is a family friendly festival, sadly, like many festivals, a small amount of tent thefts do occur each year. Check out our anti-theft tips on how to try and avoid theft!
- Register your belongings to Immobilise to improve the chances of getting your stuff back if unfortunately it does go walkabout.
- Festival Lost Property is located in the Information Hut in the main campsite and is open 24 hours. Please hand in anything you find, there is no better feeling then being reunited with your once lost items.
- First Aid is located in the main campsite, near to the main gate, look for the British Red Cross!
- Look after yourself and your fellow Nozstockers! Please drink responsibly. Check out our top tips to stay safe.
- Check out our Rules & Regs, FAQ and Accessibility pages and our Site and Festival Maps.
- For further practical information please visit here and to remind yourself of our superb line up check here.
Remember, most of all to be lovely to each other. We have an unusually wonderful atmosphere at Nozstock and that’s down to the quality of you guys, our clientele. Look after each other, keep an eye out for your neighbours, communicate with our teams about any concerns or suggestions you have, and we’ll all have the best weekend known to man!