HOW TO APPLY
Year on year, our team helps to capture and show off the very best of the festival – from main stage showstoppers to campsite vibes, firework displays and circus performers – we’re on hand to document the festival.
Our work will be seen across social media and news. Being a part of that is a fantastic opportunity to capture an event like no other!
Below you’ll find the Terms and Conditions we expect every member of the team to adhere to. We’re keen that everyone enjoys themselves, but please read them carefully. They’re non-negotiable and are the minimum expectations for our volunteers.
FESTIVAL MEDIA TEAM VOLUNTEER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Registering Your Application:
- If you’re keen to apply to join our Media Team then please click the button below and complete the application form that opens.
- Complete all of the form, or we may not be able to consider your application.
- If your application is successful, you’ll be informed and receive information about paying the required deposit. This is essentially the festival ticket fee at its maximum value, however it will be returned to you after the festival on the condition that we receive all deliverables and deadlines are met.
- The payment can be completed via Eventree’s payment system. You will be sent a payment link via email and can pay with a debit, credit card or PayPal account.
- Full acceptance of your application is conditional on the above deposit payment being successfully made.
- We receive a lot of volunteer applications and unfortunately do need to keep a manageable team size. If your application is not successful, we will inform you (and will not take a deposit).
- You will receive further information regarding your specific festival brief and duties after 30 June 2023. Though we will make every effort to notify you of any changes in good time, occasionally alterations to the volunteer briefs can occur up to (and on) the days of the festival. You will be expected to be flexible and alter your allocated areas if required to do so.
- All volunteers and workers are subject to the same ticket Terms & Conditions as any other attendee at Nozstock The Hidden Valley. Please appraise yourself of these before your arrival.
While Working At The Festival:
- All volunteers must register at the festival ticket hut between the hours of 4pm and 8pm on Thursday 20 July (for Thursday night & Friday daytime shifts), and register by 11am on Friday 21 July for all later shifts.
- You will be required to present proof of your UK citizenship (i.e. your right to work) on arrival at your induction session. This should be the same proof you supplied in your online application.
This can be provided in the form of:
- EU Passport, or
- Birth certificate, or
- National Insurance (NI) number card with a P60 or P45
- (Please note: a driving license, even for the UK, is NOT adequate)
- (If you have another means of proof that you would like to check is suitable, please email: [email protected] to verify).
- You will be expected to work as many hours as needed in order to meet the needs of your brief effectively, and to deliver the required results after the festival.
- You may be asked to attend specific events or venues at certain times in the festival as photo ops appear during the weekend.
- You will also be designated a specific brief of an area / some areas to cover at the festival by your key contact.
- Please ensure your phone is charged and on throughout the weekend, and that you are able to answer it, in case of changes to your specified performances or brief, or to receive important messages.
- We want everyone to enjoy themselves, but our volunteers and team also have duties to perform and so if you are found to be intoxicated while representing Nozstock as a member of our media team, this will result in your deposit fee being non-returned.
- Your priority as a volunteer for our Media team is to capture great content at Nozstock: The Hidden Valley. We appreciate that there may be specific attractions at the festival that you want to see, we’ll try to accommodate for this where possible, in the event of a clash we will need you to prioritize capturing what we need.