It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for – the final countdown!
Just one month until you ambassadors from Earth touch down in our Parallel World. We’re putting the finishing touches on the Farm: shining each blade of grass, polishing sunbeams and shuffling motes of dust across the road to our neighbours’ houses.
We want everything to be just right for your arrival: and that means making sure you’ve got everything you need to have a safe, sunburn-free, and most of all good-old-fashioned FUN time trip to the Hidden Valley. This isn’t our first rodeo – so we’ve put together a list below that you can use when you’re packing for a guaranteed great time.
Camp like royalty! Don’t forget to bring your:
- Palace aka tent (do a practice run in your garden to check you have all parts and pegs before hand). Even better, book a tent through CampLight or ZooBells for a luxe camping experience.
- Comfy things for sleeping (rollmat/airbed, sleeping bag – level up with a duvet and pillow!)
- Camping chair to sit and watch the world go by while waiting for your next favourite act.
Although we’ll be doing sun dances all weekend, we do live in the UK and the weather is unpredictable, so best not to guess how to dress!
Make sure you bring:
- Your Festival ticket
- Money (you might want to bring some cash, although we will have some cash points on site)
- Phone (Be sure to tag us in your photos!) and possibly a portable charger.
- Both warm and cool clothes – you might want to bring comfy attire for our festival yoga/circus/dance workshops, and don’t forget about your outfits for Disco Day and the theme, Parallel Worlds!
- Waterproof jacket
- Wellies or boots and slip on shoes for the sunshine!
- Hat and sunglasses
- Bumbag to keep your possessions safe – and stylish!
- Toiletries – suncream, hand sanitiser, toothbrush/toothpaste, biodegradable wipes, deodorant, soap/shampoo and a towel for the showers.
- Pits and bits also provide no-water hygiene products for an easy festival experience – see here: https://pitsandbits.co.uk/product-category/pits-and-bits/
- Reusable water bottle
DO NOT BRING:
- Fireworks (don’t worry, there will be enough on Sunday night!), flares or nitrous oxide
- Aerosols/spray cans
- Air horns
- Portable laser equipment and pens, unauthorised professional film or video equipment, professional audio recording equipment.
- Campires or BBQs
- Chinese Lanterns
- CBD Buds – oil form only.
- Sound systems (we have enough in the main arena!)
Please see our rules & regs for more information: https://nozstock.com/terms-conditions/
If you forget anything, we are sure you will find what you need at one of our many independent traders located on site, who will be providing food and drink, clothing, camping accessories and much more. See a list of our food traders here: https://nozstock.com/food-and-drink/food-traders-nozstock-2022/
Alternatively, you can always hop on a shuttle bus into our local town, Bromyard, that has multiple independent shops, charity shops and groceries.
We can’t wait to have a wiggle with you all in the wonderful land of Noz!