Are you a budding bedroom talent and fancy getting a chance to perform to a larger audience alongside the likes of Dillinja, Ed Rush & Optical? Well this is the competition for you. We’ve teamed up with Data Transmission to offer some lucky soul a spot at Nozstock 2015. The winner will receive 2 artists tickets to the festival, free drink in the dressing room, all travel expenses covered and of course a set in The Cubicles during the Data Transmission takeover. This is your chance to show our fantastic crowds what you have to offer. You will also be interviewed by Data Transmission for their readers, facebook fans and twitter troop.
To enter, please submit your best track via Mixcloud by midnight 30th April 2015 following these simple steps:
- ‘Like’ the Nozstock and Data Transmission Facebook pages.
- Upload a mix of no more than 20 minutes to Mixcloud.
- Title the mix “Nozstock Data Transmission DJ Comp 2015 – Your Name”
- Tag the mix: “Nozstock Data Transmission DJ Comp 2015″. If you fail to tag the mix correctly, your entry may be missed.
- Write a short biography including your DJ name, real name and mixcloud user name in the description
- Add tracklist
- Use the competition cover-art provided here.
- Your mix should reflect the set you would play at Nozstock. Make sure it’s huge!
It’s that simple! The winner will be selected by a panel of judges from Nozstock and Data Transmission and announced early May. Full details, terms and conditions are available here.