With just a few days to go until the festival, we thought we’d give you all a little reminder of the many ways you can keep our Parallel World beautifully clean and green. With just a few little swaps, you can make sure your Noz experience is a good time for our cows and our planet, as well as for you and your mates! Take a look at the list below when you’re packing your bags for Noz…
- Just say no – to single-use plastic! If you’re planning on getting glittery here on the Farm, make sure you only bring the biodegradable kind. Bring re-usable plates and cutlery too – our stallholders will be doing the same. Ditch the flimsy single-use water bottles, invest in a good quality reusable water bottle and GET READY TO REFILL the many water points across site.
- Think of the cows! That means no glass onsite. Decant any booze into plastic bottles before you arrive. No bonfires, Chinese lanterns or nos canisters either – these are seriously harmful to local wildlife. If you want to get grillin’, make sure that your BBQ is raised off the ground to protect our green, green grass.
- Your green Nozstock journey begins before you even arrive into our Parallel World! If you haven’t figured out how you’re getting to the festival yet, why not check out our coach options or look into Liftshare – cheaper, more fun and better for the planet!
- Nozstock veterans will be well acquainted with our Eco Bond, but if you need a refresher: your ticket price includes a £5 Eco Bond payment. To claim this back, simply bring a bag full of rubbish or recycling to our Eco Bond Exchange on Monday morning. Together, we can keep the fields green and beautiful for next year!
- And finally, make sure to follow the Tent Commandments at all times: Love thy Tent, Take it Home with you when you Leave, and Spread the Tent Love among your friends and neighbours! If you have any good quality camping equipment, clothing or long-life food you don’t want, you can also donate it to our partner charity People in Motion, who will be onsite from Monday morning.
We’ll also have a host of green-fingered wizards, informative talks, engaging workshops and plenty of eco-fun and frolics for you to get involved with over the weekend. Come get stuck in – you might just learn – or teach us! – a thing or two…