Super early bird tickets and earlybirds for 2024 have already sold out!
* Booking fees will apply on purchase of your ticket but Nozstock strives to keep these to a minimum. Each ticket for a person will also be subject to a fully refundable ecobond of £5. This can be claimed on delivery of a full bin bag of rubbish at the festival on Monday morning after the festival. See further details in our FAQs.
* ID will be requested for ALL ticket holders and may be requested to prove your age for concession tickets including under 13s, so please be ready to display this to the ticket staff on entry. For valid types of ID see our FAQs. CitizenCard offer a £5 discount on their cards for Nozstockers when using this link.
* Tickets for those aged 16 and under will need to be purchased with an adult ticket as per the terms & conditions. Teens can purchase teen tickets and must state their date of birth when purchasing. All those aged 16 and under will need to enter the festival with a guardian aged 21 +. Once all teen tickets are sold teens can purchase adult tickets – date of birth is required.
* All weekend tickets include camping Friday onwards. Thursday arrival tickets include camping Thursday onwards. Parking must be bought separately.
* There are a limited number of all types of ticket & pass. No concession tickets will be on sale during the dates of the festival so please book in advance.
* Please note rules & regulations on site and terms & conditions before arrival. In particular, for security reasons and for the protection of the cows’ land, we do not allow glass or nitrous oxide anywhere on site including the camping areas and car parks.
Some vendors will charge a small booking fee. Call ahead for confirmation.
Parking permits and campervan/live-in vehicle passes will need to be purchased online.
Concession tickets are not available through vendors. Please buy online
* Local residents are eligible for reduced priced tickets. Tickets will only be granted on presentation of proof of residence in a HR7 postcode, in conjunction with photo ID. These tickets will only be sold at Bromyard-based ticket outlets. No online purchases are available. We will announce via social media when these are made available.
Top Garage – 01885 483342
Don’t forget there are ways to travel to Nozstock that are as easy as pie and won’t cost you a shred of energy, as well as being a little kinder on the carbon counter, so you can save it all up for some serious dancing.