With just over 200 days until Nozstock 2019 begins we’re already looking ahead to next year, and plans are afoot to entertain mini Nozstockers come next July! We have some big improvements planned for our Little Wonderland and family camping areas…
The key changes for 2019 include:
- Increasing the capacity of family camping, meaning more space for more families!
- 25% more toilets + kid sized loos!
- Supplies available for family campers – loo roll, wet wipes, sanitiser, sun cream, plasters, toothpaste + site maps!
- Little Wonderland Kids Area expanded to include more activities aimed at older children including workshops in break dancing, graffiti, beat boxing, felt-making, crazy cartoons and up-cycling clothes. As well, as chances to design your own Nozstock t-shirt. Don’t worry the little kids will still have plenty to do!
- A dedicated breastfeeding space
- ‘Save your space’ scheme. Want to make sure you have enough space to camp together? A limited amount of 5m x 2m pitches are available to pre-book for 2019!
Come and join the Noz Family…and remember all kids 12 and under attend the festival for free!!
“We are still smiling, to be honest, after how amazing our 20th anniversary was. Selling out was really great and we had a packed site, it was lovely to see everyone having so much fun and to see so many kids on site really getting into everything! We wanted to announce some new elements for next year, after listening to feedback and realising there are some simple things we can do to enhance the experience for families – that’s what this news is all about.” – Ella Nosworthy.