Think your DJ skills deserve a bigger stage than your bedroom? Want the chance to rub shoulders with the likes of Andy C? Well, you’re in luck.
We’ve teamed up with the guys at Data Transmission to search for a DJ to get the speakers bouncing at the festival this year, playing a set in the Cubicles, which this year boasts the likes of the RAM records crew and Friction on the line up. You’ll get 2 free weekend tickets to the event and Data Transmission will do an exclusive interview with the winner, to be seen by their trusted readers, tweeters and Facebook troop. We’ll even throw in travel expenses and some food and drink in the dressing room.
To enter, please submit your best track via Mixcloud by midnight 31st May 2014 following these simple steps:
- ‘Like’ the Nozstock and Data Transmission Facebook pages.
- Upload a mix of no more than 20 minutes to Mixcloud.
- Title the mix “Nozstock Data Transmission DJ Comp 2014 – Your Name”
- Tag the mix: “Nozstock Data Transmission DJ Comp 2014”. If you fail to tag the mix correctly, your entry may be missed.
- Write a short biography including your DJ name, real name and mixcloud user name in the description
- Add tracklist
- Use the competition cover-art provided here.
- Your mix should reflect the set you would play at Nozstock. Make sure it’s huge!
The winner will be selected by a panel of judges from Nozstock and Data Transmission. All entrants must be based in the UK and available 1st – 3rd August. For full T&Cs and application info check out our competitions page. Good luck, we can’t wait to hear your submissions!