Things to bring
- Your favourite people
- Not your best shoes – farms can be a muddy affair.
- Socks – to keep your wellies company.
- Decorations! To adorn both yourself and your tent.
- A portable phone charger – unlike your festival spirit, your phone will die.
- A money belt – to store hopes, dreams and gifts from strangers
- Gaffa Tape- if gaffa can’t fix it, nothing can
- Extra tent pegs.
- Clothes that make your festi-loo experience a seamless operation (jumpsuits are quite the challenge…)
- A light jacket – the perfect accessory to your most elaborate costume.
- Dry shampoo (smells so good)
- Lip balm
- Wet wipes – the efficient cousin of the shower.
- A basic first aid kit for any minor mishaps that may occur.
Choose the right camping spot
All camping areas at Nozstock are full of fantastic folk, but finding your ideal site will mean you have a truly pitchin’ time. There is family camping if you’re bringing the little nozzers along and some areas closer to the main site for those who enjoy partaking in some fine Herefordshire Scrumpy after hours.
Respect the farm – keep it clean and green.
The last thing you want to wake up to is an unsightly site. Fill up the bin bag and recycling bag that you’ll be given when you arrive at the farm and hand it into the office (psst…you can even win tickets for next year’s festival when you do this!).
Be Noz to each other
Festivals are a treasure trove of excellent humans so treat everyone with kindness and care. Create community with your campsite neighbours and maybe you’ll meet some new compadres.
Noz-so-secrets of the Hidden Valley
At least once during the weekend, go and sit on the hill in the far field (near the carpark) and watch the sun rise – a crew favourite!