We can hardly believe it, a full year of hard work & waiting with eager anticipation is nearly over. Dreams of #WizardOfNoz are bit by bit becoming a reality. The Emerald City beams enticingly, our artists our readying their instruments, stretching their vocal chords and practicing their mixes. The gates are nearly ready to open. Four days full of incredible music, exciting activities, relaxing moments, with just an extra dose of Noz weirdness lay right ahead. There’s no time left to wait. We’re here.
We know you’re probably all thinking about all the fun you’ll be having down on the farm, but hold up. Wait a minute. We need to pack and plan first. Hopefully by now you’ll all have worked out how you’re getting to us!
- Car parking passes need to be bought in advance, and if your not driving to Nozstock then check out our travel page for other ways of getting to the farm.
- We have coaches and shuttle buses available! Our coaches run from London, Bristol, Hereford & Worcester and you can read more about how to buy a ticket here!
- If you’re driving, or travelling by car, don’t forget to car-share! Using Gocarshare to make finding extra passengers easier.
- You can read all about travelling to Nozstock here.
TICKETS & ENTRY
- If you’re aged 16 and under you will need a parent/guardian aged 21 or over accompanying you, otherwise we won’t be able to let you in.
- Please, please, please don’t forget to bring a form of government identification with you. (Passport, Driving Licence, Citizen Card) Nozstock might be an escape from reality for the weekend, but you will need to present ID if asked to do so.
- Print and check you have the correct tickets, if you have any queries our ticket team are on hand to help answer them – [email protected].
- Your tickets should have barcodes on them so you can get scanned and recieve your wristband on entry. We recommend you book parking in advance to make your access quicker and smoother.
- Searching will be in operation on the gates. Please only bring a reasonable amount of alcohol.
- Illegal drugs including, Nitrous Oxide and Psychoactive Substances are not allowed on site and are still against the law at Nozstock as they are in the outside world.
We’re dedicated to keeping Noz green in 2019, and if you’re up to date on Noz news, you’ll see that we’ve been putting in extra work to improve our carbon footprint and green initiatives. You can read all about exactly what we’re doing HERE, but for now, a few simple requests:
- Nozstock is ran on a working farm, so please do it for the Cows! Respect our community. We’ve seen a great effort at Glastonbury this year with regards to keeping their 900 acre farm clean… we can definitely manage it in our little slice of Herefordshire heaven.
- It’s essential you ‘Get Ready To Refill’ and bring a reusable bottle or container to the site! We’ve got plenty of taps, and if you forget we’ll be selling reusable bottles on site. It’s just one step to becoming more eco-conscious, so please reconsider any single-usage of plastic.
- Our clean campsite competition judges will be back on site and awarding our cleanest eco Nozzers on Sunday! Keep posted for details.
- Don’t forget to get your Eco-bond refunded! Bring a full bag of rubbish to our litter station on the Sunday afternoon or Monday morning after the festival, along with your barcoded ecobond ticket.
- We’re backing the AIF led campaign #TakeYourTentHome which urges all festival goers to take their tent home from the festival attended! Tents don’t have to be single-use, and should never have been perceived as so! #SayNoToSingleUse
- Although Nozstockers are a lovely bunch, unfortunately as is the case with many festivals, a small amount of tent thefts do occur each year. Check out our anti-theft tips on how to try and avoid theft!
- Register your belongings to Immobilise to improve the chances of getting your stuff back if unfortunately it does go walkabout.
- You can find festival Lost Property in the Information Hut in the main campsite which is open 24 hours! Please hand in anything you find, make someone’s day.
- First Aid is located in the main campsite, near to the main gate, look for the British Red Cross!
- Please look after yourself, drink responsibly, stay hydrated and eat well, and please wear suncream! We want you all to stay safe.
- Check out our Rules & Regs, FAQ and Accessibility pages and our Site and Festival Maps
We’ve compiled a lovely Instagram highlight of important info you might need to know! Containing details on coach tickets, gate opening times and more. Head over to our Instagram to keep up to date on everything. We’ll be updating it in the lead-up to the festival, so make sure to keep posted on our socials for everything you need to know. We’ll make sure to make everything as easy as possible for you.
Now we’ve got all that stuff sorted… lets talk about the music. Had a chance to properly delve into our lineup yet? We’ve got a mammoth lineup that needs full exploration. It was difficult putting our lineup onto one poster this year! Keep your programme to hand and get ready to dive in, there’s a heap-load of variety around every nook and cranny in the Emerald City. We’ve all got those few acts we NEED to see, but we strongly encourage you explore our stages! We put a lot of work into our full lineup, and you may stumble on that next best thing, or your favourite new artist. Do explore, have fun, and look out for surprises!
We can’t wait to have you back. Soon come.
Noz HQ x