Nozstock and Gigslutz band competition open for 2015!
Reckon your tunes have what it takes to captivate a crowd? Are your friends telling you you’re going to be the next big thing? Well, we want to hear from you! Here at Noz HQ we have teamed up with Gigslutz, for your chance to win a slot on our main stage!
Yes – you heard it right, you could be up there with the likes of Wu-Tang Clan, Martha Reeves, Fuse ODG, Neville Staple and The Mouse Outfit!
On top of this, Gigslutz will feature an interview with the winning band on their website and do a session and interview for GSTV at the festival too, plus we’ll throw in free weekend tickets, food and drink and cover your travel.
To be in with a chance of winning, please submit your best track via our SoundCloud Group by midnight Sunday 21st June 2015 following these simple steps:
1. Through your bands Soundcloud account (if you don’t have one, sign up here), upload your best track to the #Playnoz 2015 with Gigslutz group on Soundcloud here.
* Your track should be labelled in this format: “PlayNoz2015 – ARTIST NAME – Track Name”.
* This has to be a fresh upload, so the track starts at 0 likes.
* No covers please, original tracks only
2. Tweet Gigslutz and Nozstock to let us know you have entered with a link to more information on your band. This could be a Facebook or website link.
Use this format: Hey @Gigslutz_ @Nozstock we’ve entered the #PlayNoz2015 competition! HTTP://WWW.YOURLINKHERE.COM/
Only bands that follow both steps of the submission process will be considered for the competition. It’s that simple!
Public voting will then open from 9am Monday 22nd June 2015 and will close on midnight Sunday 28th June 2015.
The top 5 artists with the most likes on their song will then be put forward to a panel of judges from Gigslutz and Nozstock who will then pick a winner.
(This will be judged on song merit and which artist is most suited to the festival.)
Please read carefully the full Ts + Cs and how to apply by clicking here.
Entries have to be in by midnight Sunday 21st June 2015 so get uploading!