Think your DJ skills deserve a bigger stage than your bedroom?
Our annual competition for up and coming turntable talent returns in collaboration with Data Transmission.
We’re on the lookout for a DJ to get our bass-lovers bouncing at the festival this year, playing a set in the Cubicles, which this year boasts the likes of Friction, Dimension, Rene Lavice, The Prototypes and many more. You’ll get 2 free weekend tickets to the festival and Data Transmission will do an exclusive interview with the winner, to be seen by their trusted readers, tweeters and Facebook troop. We’ll even throw in travel expenses and some food and drink in the dressing room, ’cause we’re nice like that.
To enter, please submit your best track via Mixcloud by midnight 20 May 2016 following these simple steps:
- ‘Like’ the Nozstock and Data Transmission Facebook pages.
- Upload a mix of no more than 20 minutes to Mixcloud.
- Title the mix “Nozstock Data Transmission DJ Comp 2016 – Your Name”
- Tag the mix: “DJNoz2016 ”. If you fail to tag the mix correctly, your entry may be missed.
- Write a short biography including your DJ name, real name and mixcloud user name in the description.
- Add tracklist.
- Use the competition cover-art provided here.
- Your mix should reflect the set you would play at Nozstock. Make sure it’s huge!
The winner will be selected by a panel of judges from Nozstock and Data Transmission. All entrants must be based in the UK and available 22-24 July 2016. For full T&Cs and application info check out this page.
If you want to take a look at Data Transmission’s interview with last year’s winner, DKN, head over to their site.
Good luck, we can’t wait to hear your submissions!