Just days left to listen to the PlayNoz 2014 submissions! Vote for the band you want to see perform on our main stage by giving the best track a favourite on Soundcloud…
Reckon your tunes have what it takes to captivate a crowd? Your friends telling you you’re going to be the next big thing? Well we want to hear from you! Here at Noz HQ we have teamed up with Subba Cultcha, our media partners, for your chance to win a slot on our main stage. Yes you heard, you could be up there where the likes of The Proclaimers have played and where Roots Manuva and Fun Lovin’ Criminals are performing this year. On top of this Subba Cultcha will feature an interview with the winning band as a headline feature on their site, plus we’ll throw in free weekend tickets, food and drink and cover your travel.
To be in with a chance of winning, please submit your best track (no covers please) via Subba Cultcha’s SoundCloud Group by midnight 9th June 2014 following these simple steps:
- Your track should be labelled in this format:
- “PlayNoz2014 – ARTIST NAME – Track Name”.
- This has to be a fresh upload, so the track starts at 0 likes
- No covers please, original tracks only
2. Tweet Subba-Cultcha and Nozstock to let us know you have entered, with a link to more information on your band. This could be a Facebook or website link.
- Use this format:
- ‘Hey @subbacultchacom @nozstock, we’ve entered the #PlayNoz2014 competition! HTTP://WWW.YOURLINKHERE.COM/YOUROURBAND’
3. Only bands that follow both steps of the submission process will be considered for the competition.
It’s that simple!
Voting will be open from Tuesday 10th June – Monday 30th June 2014 by way of Soundcloud ‘favourites’/’likes’. The Subba-Cultcha and Nozstock teams will then pick one of the most favourite/liked tracks from among the Soundcloud submissions to perform at the festival (1st-3rd August).
Please read carefully the full T&Cs and how to apply by clicking here. Entries have to be in by midnight 9th June, so get uploading!