Are you ready to walk, dance and stumble like an egyptian at Nozstock 2016? We are, and we can’t wait for you to arrive! With just under one week to go we’re sure your festival prep is in full swing, excitement is brewing and the difficult packing process is underway.
Here’s a few pointers before we welcome you through the gates of Angkor Wat next week! *Drumroll Please*
TICKETS & ENTRY
- If you’reaged 16 and under you will need a parent/guardian aged 21 or over accompanying you otherwise we won’t be able to let you in.
- Please, please, please don’t forget to bring a form of identification with you. Nozstock might be an escape from reality for the weekend, but you will need to present ID if asked to do so.
- Print and check you have the correct tickets, if you have any queries our ticket team are on hand to help answer them – [email protected].
- Your tickets should have barcodes on them so you can get scanned and recieve your wristband on entry. We recommend you book parking in advance to make your access quicker and smoother.
- Pedestrian gate opening hours for the weekend are…
|Thurs||17:00 – 23:00|
|Fri||09:00 – 23:00|
|Sat||10:00 – 22:00|
|Sun||10:00 – 17:00|
|Mon||Closes at 13:00|
TRAVEL & GREEN INITATIVES
- Not managed to find your chariot to get here?Fear not, there are plenty of ways to get to Nozstock. Visit our transport page and remember to travel safe!
- All aboard the Noz Express! Save your money and our planet by travelling on our coaches. Book your tickets from Hereford, Worcester, Bristol & London here
- Nozstock is held on a working farm – please help us keep the cows happy and respect our community.
- Don’t forget the clean campsite competition judges will be awarding our cleanest eco Nozzers on Sunday at the Bandstand!
- From Sunday afternoon our lovely green team will be collecting any donated items that you can spare from camp, that you’d like to share with People in Motion… these will be sent out to refugees across Europe.
- Although Nozstock is a family friendly festival, sadly, like many festivals, a small amount of tent thefts do occur each year. Check out our anti-theft tips on how to avoid those nasty egyptian tomb robbers!
- Register your belongings to Immobilise to improve the chances of getting your stuff back if unfortunately it does go walkabout.
- We pride ourselves on being one of the fastest festival queues in the UK but you might notice things are a bit slower this year as we’re going to be carrying out thorough bag searches in accordance with national security recommendations. Be patient with us and your fellow festivalers and take the time to make new friends in the queue!
- Festival Lost Property is located in the Information Hut in the main campsite and is open 24 hours. Please hand in anything you find, there is no better feeling then being reunited with your once lost items.
- First Aid is located in the main campsite, near to the main gate, look for the British Red Cross!
- Look after yourself and your fellow Nozstockers! Check out our top tips to stay safe.
- Check out our Rules & Regs, FAQ page and Site and Festival Map
- For further information please visit here
- Remember, having fun is compulsory!